Our commitment is to our community and building meaningful relationships. Since our employees are local, it’s like helping out family or a neighbor.
That’s why as we grow, we’re going to continue to improve our service and customer experience. So, the next time you need help, let us show you our care and commitment.
We are proud to sponsor ATO (Assist the Officer Foundation) which is a non-profit organization providing short-term, immediate need financial assistance for officers critically injured or disabled in the line of duty.
Your Hometown Solution to Water Mitigation
Woodlands Water Restoration opened in 2010 with one mission: to help people who need emergency water mitigation services.
Have you experienced water damage due to natural disasters like hurricanes and floods, or everyday problems like:
- leaky pipes
- busted water heaters
- overflowing toilets and sinks
- a/c overflow from a clogged condensate drain line
Water Mitigation Questions
If you have never had to deal with water, fire or mold damage and even if you have, you have a lot of questions.
- Do I need to file a claim with my insurance?
- How much damage is there?
- What can be saved?
- What is the time frame for water remediation?
- Lastly, what is the process for restoring my home back to pre-loss condition?
Where We Service
Woodlands Water Restoration is located in The Woodlands and services Montgomery County, Harris County, parts of Walker County, and parts of Fort Bend County. Our office is located in The Woodlands, so if you live in the area we will be there in 15-45 minutes. If you live in Conroe, Spring, Tomball, Willis, Magnolia, New Caney or Humble we can guarantee from the time the call is received, a one hour arrival time. Likewise, our service area includes Houston, Sugarland, Katy and Cypress. Please allow 1 1/2 – 2 hour travel time.
Why choose our Water Mitigation Company?
- Firstly, we have experienced licensed insurance adjusters and plumbers on staff which make the insurance claim process hassles free – we bill them, not YOU
- Emergency Service – 24/7 – at your location within 15-45 minutes or less.
- No one serves The Woodlands faster.
- All water mitigation specialist are I.I.C.R.C certified and insured.
- Provide Xactimate estimates to you and your insurance company. Xactimate is the industry’s standard software.
- Finally – Free evaluations. Schedule yours below.